About the Alumni Association
Thank you for your interest in the Los Angeles City College’s Alumni Association. Your membership will allow you to stay connected with LACC. Through its benefits, the Alumni Association fosters a lifelong connection between LACC and you.
Additionally, the Alumni Association seeks to provide lifelong learning services that are unique to and that enhance your LACC alumni experience.
Listed below are the Alumni Association Benefits:
- – Membership to Schools Federal Credit Union
- – Tickets to Campus Events
- – Access to Senior Administration
- – Parking Day Pass
- – Bi-annual Foundation Newsletter (Fall and Spring)
- – Mentor/Mentee Opportunity for Career Development
- – Automobile Club of Southern California (AAA) Discount
- – Access to Foundation Staff
- – Access to rent Campus Facilities
- – Access to Entertainment industry job postings
- – Kaplan Test Prep Discount
- – Target Discount – Download Cartwheel for Target app
Alumni Association Benefits are subject to change upon the discretion of the Executive Director. All changes made to the Alumni Association Benefits will be notified via e-mail.
Annual Alumni Association Membership $25.00
Lifetime Membership $5,000.00
Note: Annual Alumni Association fee waived for those who attended/graduated LACC within the past 3 years
Please contact the LACC Foundation office for questions about benefits