The Los Angeles City College Foundation invites you to create your own special legacy through giving options that can provide tax and financial benefits to you, while permanently endowing important LACC scholarships and programs for students for future generations.
The William Henry Snyder Giving Society is named in honor of LACC’s first president. It is designed to recognize and honor benefactors who have made enduring gifts for the continued well-being of Los Angeles City College by including the LACC Foundation in their financial or estate plans.
Ways to Give:
- Bequests: Include the LACC Foundation in your will
- Life Insurance/Retirement Plan: Designate LACC Foundation as a beneficiary
- Create a Scholarship: Sustain and strengthen a diverse and high-quality student population
- Endowment Funds: Plan an enduring legacy gift
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Complimentary tickets to LACC Theatre and Music Performances
- Your name listed on the William Henry Snyder Giving Society Donor Wall and in LACC Foundation publications (anonymous listing possible if requested)
Your financial advisor or attorney, along with the LACC Foundation, can help find the right choice for you. For more information, contact Carole Wenger, Director of Alumni Relations and Development at (323) 953-4011.