- Successful Career in higher education teaching over 20 and building premiere dance programs at two colleges.
- 17 years as College Dean in advancement area. Supervised a department that raised over $40 millions of dollars in federal and state grants as well as raising multi millions dollars from private and corporate donors including planned giving while serving as the executive director of the college foundation.
- Active in government relations and advocacy . Served on local assembly members higher education advisory board.
- Volunteer leadership includes chairman of the board at a highly successfully boys and girls club in Monterey park and chairman of the governing board at a local hospital in El Monte.
- Diverse business background in several family businesses in retail, manufacturing, food services and energy resources. As a business woman opened and operated a dance studio in San Marino.
- Married with two adult married children.
- AA Sacramento city college , BA and MA UCLA.